Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Mmm... Pie.

I want pie. Is that such a bad thing?

Yeah, it is. I've been surviving on my low-carb diet for a few weeks (henceforth referred to as the baby-making-diet, or BMD). I was incredibly proud that I (Queen of Carb) was able to give up all my junk food, pastries, cookies, candy and non-diet drinks... and then today arrived. All I wanted was some kind of fruit on some kind of pastry, with loads of sugar and maybe - if I was really lucky - a sweet cream cheese filling.

Oh. My. God. I'm drooling just thinking about it. (yeah, sadly I am). I'm feeling more orgasmic than I have in weeks, and it's all about pastry.

How sad is my life??

I have my appointment with the nutritionist in a week, and maybe then I'll have some answers about how many carbs are too many carbs, and when it's ok to get really wild and have some pie. Right now, I get two days a month to go nuts - Disappointment Day (CD1) and Recovery Day (CD2). Other than that, I'm BMD. And it sucks.

No comments: