Thursday, December 14, 2006

Feeling better...

well, worse actually, but it's making me feel better. (no need to figure that out, I know I'm f'd in the head)

I took a nap (fastest way to pass the time) and woke up terribly nauseous. Seems I can only have one symptom at a time, and today it's nausea. Probably I should have been expecting that, but I wasn't.

It's a minute-by-minute thing. Honestly, when I told that ER doc a week ago that I thought I needed a little something to help me get through this mentally, he should not have blown me off.

I may get out of this with a baby, but I'm starting to seriously doubt I'll get out of it with my sanity intact.

.. and now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to sniff some hot dogs and see if I can improve my mood a bit more by vomiting.*




*ok, probably not, but it's an option.

2 comments:

BigP's Heather said...

but we love you - the crazy and all...

Anonymous said...

Hang in there sweetie.... I am sure you are gonna make it out of this just fine, but I know just how justified your fears are!!