Wednesday, March 21, 2007

... and the hits just keep on coming...

Remember way back when I was trying to schedule inseminations around B's schedule, and worrying about conceiving a baby who would be due during a deployment? The inseminations always seemed to work out, but the due-during-deployment issue has always been in the forefront of my mind... particularly since I'm due a week or two before he's scheduled to leave..

.. well, at least I was due a week or two prior to the deployment.

No, my due date hasn't changed.

But his deployment date has.

And now I'm due a few weeks after he's scheduled to leave.

6 comments:

Krista said...

Oh Shit! I assume there is no compassionate plan that would allow him to join everyone later. I am guessing the army doesn't work like that.

How long is he gone for again?

Nude Uterus said...

Get. the. freak. OUT! I'm so sorry, hun! Know that I'm in the area & am happy & willing to help out!!

InfertileMadWoman said...

Oh Damn R that really sucks!! Those were the things that made me hate the Navy!!! Crap, I am really hoping that it will still change, you know how they can do that from day to day!!!
Hang in there, I will say a stay home daddy prayer for ya!!!

Adrienne said...

Damn, ~r, that just ain't right. There's no way to get a delay on the deployment date, is there?

DD said...

There's no way I could convey to you how sorry I am to hear this. Does "that fucking sucks" come close?

JMB said...

Good grief-this sucks!I'm so sorry that it's worked out this way. But remember, due dates are just that-not absoulutes. I hope that there is a way to finagle this one way or the other!