Monday, June 26, 2006

It's only a little rain...

Not much to say today. B left this morning. We had a really good weekend, so it was kinda tough to say 'see ya!' this morning, even though he'll only be gone a couple of weeks or so. With him gone, the fertility quest sorta stagnates, leaving me with not a lot to write about here. Still, I'm a trooper, and I've come up with something:

I'm questioning the whole point of me taking clomid this month for no real good reason (well, there's sort of a reason). What is it they say - 'be careful what you wish for' .. ? That should be my motto.

I figured that on a half-dose of clomid, I'd get half the side effects, but apparently it doesn't work quite that way. Today I discovered that whole clomid-airhead effect was in full force.

I had to go to the store. More to the point, I had to talk myself out of walking to the store. The fact that I even thought about walking to the store should have clued me in that something wasn't working right in my head. It's about a mile each way, which is slightly more than my out-of-shape self can handle in a hurry.. and I woulda been hurrying - it's been raining for a while now. Today is no exception. Mostly it's been raining hard enough that I've been giving some serious thought to working on my ark design. And some small part of me still thought it would be "good exercise" to walk it instead of drive.

I suppose I could have just looked at it as exercise AND a shower all at once - I'm no multitasker, but hey, I can pretend, right? Besides, maybe it would have given me a better perspective on just how long I have before I need that ark.

No comments: