Monday, July 03, 2006

We are experiencing Technical Difficulties

Because, you know, this can't be user error.

I'm having a bit of a problem with the technical side of this whole blogging thing. Which torks me - I may be new to blogger, but this isn't the first time I've ever set up a blog... this one just isn't real user-friendly. (honest, it's the blog, not me.. am i protesting too much?)

Things are showing up late, or not at all here. When I make a new post, I generally have to republish several times before it shows up. When it's really slow, it'll show up the next day. Or the day after.

My comments aren't showing - they're being emailed to me, so I know they exist. But they're not showing up here. Well, sometimes they are. Just not always. And it's kinda hard to reply to invisible comments.


I'll figure it out eventually, I'm sure, but right now I'm feeling a bit computer-illiterate.

No comments: