Friday, September 15, 2006

Truth, Chinese style

"An exciting opportunity lies ahead if you are not timid"

Yes, I believe that fortune cookies are the shizznit. Obviously these little gems are individually handcrafted by someone out there who has a greater bond with the cosmic world than I have with Dr Google. My fortune cookies are not mass-produced by pseudo-psychics who have all the talent of Milli Vanilli.

These are real, genuine predictions, my friends. Right up there with the Magic 8 Ball.*

Oh yes, I'm taking this as a sign from the Reproductive Gods that if I press on this cycle, something will happen.

Of course, those fuckers have a great sense of humor - that something could be OHSS, mental meltdown, or any of those p-words that pop up with alarming regularity during my 2WW. (pregnant, possessed and psychotic are coming to mind immediately)

Cookie, I await the fruits of your prediction. Bring it on.




*Hey wouldn't it be cool to have FC fortune cookies? My magic 8Ball is predicting a future blog devoted to things that should be (but aren't) immortalized on that little slip of paper.

No comments: