Friday, September 29, 2006

Radioaction

According to my neighbors, I am glowing. They seem to think it's significant.. at least, the second neighbor to comment on it did.. the first neighbor, who is unaware of our situation, accepted that I was just wearing makeup for a change. (which I suspect is the reason she decided I was glowing)

What is this glow they speak of? Dare I worry that I'm emitting some sort of weird radiation? Because, you know, I'm 3dpo... far too early for that glow. Maybe I ate one too many boxes of cereal as a kid.. you know, the ones that came with the glow-in-the-dark toys inside. Back then there was no hygienic plastic bag encircling the toy to prevent cereal contamination. I could easily have ingested microscopic flecks of glow-in-the-dark coating. Hell, it's entirely possible I ate the toy itself... and, similar to the gum my mother swore was indigestible, it sat dormant in my body just waiting to make its way out all these years. I'm not going to admit to how many years, but I haven't been a kid in a long time.

It could happen.

2 comments:

DD said...

That glow could be from running 10 miles or spending at day doing "hot yoga".

Oh stop. You don't have to laugh like that.

Anonymous said...

Have you been eating too many of these lately, dear?? http://ablondeandherblog.blogspot.com/2006/09/what-were-they-thinking.html