Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hi.

My name is Rachel, and I'm addicted to my BBT.

The RE told me a few months ago to stop temping because it would make me crazy.

Ha - I'm way ahead of him, I was already there.

But I can't stop.

It's an addiction.

I have charted on vacation, I have charted during a deployment (where my chances of pregnancy fell somewhere between "immaculate conception" and "none"), I have charted through raging fevers that I knew would screw up my numbers. Seriously. Can't. Stop.

Step one is admitting I have a problem, right?

1 comment:

Kris said...

Funny. I couldn't wait to stop charting.

I think actually step one is denying you have a problem (ok, probably not really a step, but definitely a pre-step), so I think you are already on step 2 (or step 1.5)! Good for you!