Sunday, October 08, 2006

Latest Googles

I heart my 'recent searches' button. Really, truly do. No matter how rotten I'm feeling, how discouraged and lame... I check my googles and see there are people out there who are far more bizarre than I am.

snotty 4dpo hell, i'm snotty every day.

am i fertile after i ovulate were you fertile before you ovulated? 'cause if you're not fertile, you're just not fertile, no matter when it is. sorry to have to be the one to tell you.

implantation dpo range nice to see i'm not the only one who thinks of these things.

symptom my child have hairy legs and back oh my. the hairy legs part, I can see where that landed ya here on my very own blog.. but a hairy back? O Google, my Google are you trying to tell me something?

fertility monitor sticks as hpt you have an addiction. seek help. (those things are WAY too expensive to use as hpt's!!)

nausea 1dpo ok, this one's only really funny 'cause it landed on my post about FCP

urban legends do you know ho i am exams no, I have no idea "ho" you are.

humorous ode to morning sickness well, they do say laughter is the best medicine.

stepmil is a witch heh. heh.

how far to insert catheter for iui O..M..G.. I've worried before that some doctors aren't trained, but this.. this is ridiculous.

not all about baby of course not.. it's all about me.

1 comment:

Kris said...

fertility monitor sticks as hpt?

True about the expense, but I'm still dumbfounded at the thought process...