Friday, October 13, 2006

Subconscious Infertility

I had started a post in response to a comment I got the other day, but then I had this horrific dream last night and that post got tabled. I might still finish it later, but for now, let's discuss this dream. It won't get out of my head.

So, here it is - I dreamed that B & I were deploying unexpectedly. Rather strange that I was deploying since I'm not the one in the Grail household who does that sort of thing, but my dreams are rarely logical.. and I realized (in my dream) that because this past IUI had failed we had missed our Very Last Chance. This was the part where I fell into a blubbering, depressive mess. I was thinking something wasn't right, it wasn't supposed to work out this way and it just wasn't fair! Fortunately, I woke up shortly after that.


.. and when I finally fell back asleep, my second dream last night involved a slot machine and a really large amount of money.

Maybe this means that even though it's seeming more hopeless with each failed cycle, that jackpot is out there waiting for me. Even if life isn't fair.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Sounds like a great interpretation to me, hope you turn out to be right!

Kris said...

Hope you hit that jackpot soon.